Thank you Sayling Away for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
In turn, I hereby nominate the following 15 terrific blogs. Be sure to check them out!
A Sign of Life
Between the Lines
Black and Write
From the Laundry Room
Mom Goes On
Mom Mom’s Apron
Stuff Jeff Reads
…and here are seven things you might not know
about Book Club Mom:
- I played with Barbies until I was 12.
- My college girfriends and I called ourselves
The Wild Women of the Eighties.
- I used to race sailboats.
- I broke my arm on the slopes.
- I was once kicked out of a hat store for being too rowdy.
- I wanted to be a twirler in high school but I didn’t make the squad.
- My family thinks pillows on a couch are unnecessary.
(Thank you blog.ispe.org for the great “Nominate” graphic!)
Thanks for visiting – come back soon!
7 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
Wow, thanks! Looking forward to checking out your other nominees.
You are welcome. Love your blog! Did you get a ping back linking you to my post? Not sure if I did that right…
I didn’t. Not sure if I know how to do that either.
Congratulations! And thank you so much.
Wow. Thank you for the nomination! I’m humbled and honored. I will check out the other nominees when work deadlines are not stressing me out.
will give them a read through, and thank you!
Comments are closed.