Thank you Sayling Away for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
In turn, I hereby nominate the following 15 terrific blogs. Be sure to check them out!
…and here are seven things you might not know
about Book Club Mom:
- I played with Barbies until I was 12.
- My college girfriends and I called ourselves
The Wild Women of the Eighties.
- I used to race sailboats.
- I broke my arm on the slopes.
- I was once kicked out of a hat store for being too rowdy.
- I wanted to be a twirler in high school but I didn’t make the squad.
- My family thinks pillows on a couch are unnecessary.
(Thank you blog.ispe.org for the great “Nominate” graphic!)
Thanks for visiting – come back soon!