Who can resist a list? Time recently published a list of the 100 Best Young Adult Books of All Time.
Here are the top ten. I’ve read some of them, but not all. How about you? Check out the full list (linked above) and see if your favorites are listed!
- The Absolute True Diary of a Part-time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
- Harry Potter (series), by J.K. Rowling
- The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak
- A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L’Engle
- Charlotte’s Web, by E.B. White
- Holes, by Louis Sachar
- Matilda, by Roald Dahl
- The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton
- The Phantom Tollbooth, by Norton Juster
- The Giver, by Lois Lowry
Thanks for visiting – come back soon!