It’s time to plan my summer reading list and, like last year, I’m all signed up for our library’s Adult Summer Reading Challenge. This year, it’s a BINGO board. I’m hoping to fill in all of the squares so I can win some prizes. I already have my eye on a couple of the baskets on display!
One of the challenges is to listen to an audio book. I’ve never done that so I will be forced to try something new. It gets busy at my house in the summer and I’m hoping I won’t fall behind. How do you feel about summer reading challenges? Do they stress you out or do they motivate you?
I have completed these challenges as of 7/10/17:
- Read a book you can finish in a day: Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
- Read a book suggested by a librarian: The True Tails of Baker and Taylor
- Submit a review for a book you read this summer: The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
- Read or listen to any book you choose: The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
- Read a magazine on Flipster: Good Housekeeping – July
- Complete the Library Scavenger Hunt – learned about Mango Languages NextReads and HeritageQuest.
Thanks for visiting – come back soon!